Saturday, March 7, 2009

J's Super Hero Bday Party

We had a great morning this morning! Went to our favorite neighbor's son's birthday party in the park! I think that we all came there thinking that it was going to be a beautiful day and somehow all of us ended up with coats on! The kids didn't seem to mind so much! G was Batman and he played the part well. Tank was quite the entertainer too...he just basically showed up and everyone wanted to see the "new" baby on the block! (His nickname in the neighborhood is Tank because he is so HEAVY...but we love every piece of it!)

4 comments:

  1. Okay, your blog stalker again. I promise...I never comment on anyone's blog this much! I just have so much to say to you, I guess! But this is soooo funny! I totally had this background on my blog for a while! LOVE IT!!! *M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you really did have a fun morning! I love seeing such current pictures... Your boys are so sweet - miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I am so impressed with all of the technological possiblities! It sounds like you all are having such a fun time and I agree with Jodie, I love all the current pictures. G-man and Tank, that is just too cute. Miss you, love you xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. We LOVE y'all! Thanks for making the party so special. We are sooooo blessed to have y'all right next door. We all want TANK!! My whole fam was talking about how stinking YUMMY he is today:) Love your BOYS!!! Your the best!

    ReplyDelete

Family Picture

Family Picture
Merry Christmas 2008

Christmas at Nana's and Papa's

Christmas at Nana's and Papa's
I love my Nana and Papa

Halloween 2008

Halloween 2008
The cutest monkey I have ever seen!

Our 1st Christmas with sweet Landon!!

Fun with friends at Chuck E Cheese!

Welcome sweet Taylor!

Garrett's favorite water buddy, Papa!

our little water bug! Summer 2008

he still practices jumping in the water now and it is winter!

splish splash!!